W tym roku, po raz pierwszy Wielka Orkiestra Swiatecznej Pomocy (WOSP) Zagra w Austin! Zapraszamy na rodzinne popoludnie z polskim jedzeniem, muzyka i kultura! Na scenie pojawia sie, m.in: Blowcomotion , Jagoda folk dance group, the Planet Texas & Amy Maniak! Polskie przysmaki przyrzadza Apolonia Catering & Ziggy’s Kielbasa House! Zapraszamy!
This year, for the first time ever, the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity ( WOSP) will play in Austin! Join us for the family friendly afternoon with Polish food by Apolonia and Ziggys’s Kielbasa House, polish folk dance by Jagoda dance group, live music by Blowcomotion , The Planet Texas and Amy Maniak and lots of other attractions!
Schedule and details
Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity, 28th finale
January 11, 2020, 2 – 6pm
Amphitheater at Mueller Lake Park, 4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723
What to bring: Cash, camping chairs or blankets, good mood
Program of the day
– Adriana Crivelli – talented budding singer
– Blowcomotion – brass band from Austin
– Planet Texas – rock band from Austin
– Amy Maniak – Polish / American pop singer from Chicago
– Jagoda Folk Dance Ensemble from Dallas
– Auction of valuable items at 2.30, 3.30, 4.30 i 5.30pm (approximately)
We will close the event with traditional “Swiatelko do Nieba” ceremony around 6pm
– Woom bikes – free bike rides for kids, guidance on bikes
– Lones Star scoccer – free scrimmage for kids
– Yoga for kids (3.30pm)
– Tango and salsa classes for adult
– GOCC items sale (get your I <heart> WOSP t-shirt!)
– Book swap (books, film, board games, in Polish and English)
– Local jewelry vendors
– Bake sale
– Imperfect foods – what is it about?