Become an APS Member
Our organization is open to anyone interested in learning more about Polish culture, language, history, traditions, arts, local events, etc. in Austin and surrounding areas.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The membership dues support financially the regular administrative costs of our organization, such as liability insurance, PayPal fees, storage rental costs, venue rental costs for Polish Language school and other events. By becoming a member, you will not only support Austin Polish Society financially, but also help us keep it a democratically run, community-based organization, open to member input and participation.
What are the benefits of being a member of Austin Polish Society?
- Members get to vote in Board of Director elections
- Only members can be elected or appointed to serve on the Board of Directors
- Only members can be appointed by the Board to serve on APS committees
- Members get to attend Member meetings
- Members get discounted admission to some events
How are the members involved in our organization?
- Your membership dues provide financial support to our organization which helps to cover various expenses (storage rental, event venues rental, website, insurance, etc.)
- By voting in Board of Director elections, members get to elect individuals that will represent our community, manage the organization’s finances, and in general represent and further our organization’s educational purpose in the Austin area.
- By joining the Board of Directors, members can play a major role with the organizing and planning process, and may put their vision and ideas to life.
What are the requirements to be a member?
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must pay annual membership dues.
- Student Memberships require that you are actively enrolled at a learning institution.
What are the membership options?
- Student – $25 per calendar year (through December 31st)
- Individual – $40 per calendar year (through December 31st)
- Family* – $65 per calendar year (through December 31st)
* A Family membership covers you, your spouse or domestic partner, and your children under 18 years of age.
|ZAPRASZAMY! DOŁĄCZ DO NAS DZIŚ!|