Austin Polish Society has decided to become a Supporting Organization of the American Council for Polish Culture (ACPC).
The ACPC is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit organization uniting like-minded groups and individuals in cities across the United States in promoting Polish culture, heritage and history, and intercultural understanding.
Membership with ACPC will provide APS with the following benefits:
- increased national exposure
- increased opportunities for collaboration with other Polish-interest organizations
- access to mailing lists of affiliate organizations and supporting organizations
- voting rights at the ACPC annual convention
- copies of The Polish Heritage publication- a quarterly review on cultural subjects of interest to the Polish-American community as well as reports on the current activities of the ACPC and its affiliate organizations.